Handling of personal data
Magnus Edizioni ensures that will not share with third parties, without previous authorization, any personal information supplied through the Internet.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Legislative Decree n°196/2003 (hereinafter referred to as the “DLgs”) and in relation to the personal data Magnus intend to process, we inform that the handling of personal data supplied is finalized to the supply of online selling of books and provision of promotional material.
Responsible of the handling of data is Magnus Edizioni Srl, via dei Fabrizio 57 - Z.I. – 33034 Fagagna (UD).
Utilization, variation and cancellation of personal data – right granted by art.7, DLgs 196/2003
You have the right to obtain from Magnus confirmation of the existence of your personal data and the communication thereof in intelligible form; be informed of the origin of the data and also of the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; obtain the deletion or transformation to anonymous form or the blocking of data handled in violation of DLgs; update and correct or (if necessary) supplement the data; oppose the handling thereof for legitimate reasons.
Terms of Sale
1) By clicking on “Pay with Paypal” on the page of your order, the client declares to fully accept the general conditions of sale described in this document.
2) All purchase orders made through the Internet website www.magnusedizioni.it are handled by PayPal which is one of the safest way to buy online: “PayPal protects your financial information by means of innovative safety systems which prevent fraudulent activities. When using PayPal, your bank details are not shared with the seller. Once the payment gets through, the client will receives by e-mail a receipt of the transaction”.
3) Payments for the purchase of Magnus volumes can be made only by credit card. In order to buy books from the Website www.magnusedizioni.it you do not need to register with PayPal: in fact it is possible to add your personal data and those referring to your credit card directly on the PayPal Website.
4) By clicking on “Add to the basket”, the system registers the choice and the client can check his order at any time; moreover the order can be modified (by adding or diminishing the number of volumes purchased) or cancelled.
5) On the Website www.magnusedizioni.it the price of the books is expressed in Euros; clients who use another currency may benefit of the online PayPal automatic conversion.
6) Magnus Edizioni may accept or not, according to its discretion, the order of the client. In case of refusal, the client cannot make claims, nor can be reimbursed in case of non acceptance of the order. Magnus Edizioni accepts the orders unless the clients receives an e-mail within 48 hours from placing the order.
7) The price of the book includes VAT only and not additional taxes. For deliveries in Italy only: the price of the book includes also delivery expenses. For deliveries abroad: the cost of deliveries is calculated according to a percentage, which is indicated on PayPal summary page under the voice “ Packing & Shipping”.
8) If on the page referring to a certain volume does not appear “ Add to the basket” it means that the book is not available. Normally this is communicated on the same Webpage by a coloured label (saying: in reprint, out of print, new).
9) Prices and availability of the volumes can be modified at any time, without previous communication. Orders made cannot be modified once accepted by Magnus and the conditions of sale applied are those valid at the time of placing the order.
10) Shipping is made by express courier. Normally the courier delivers in Italy within two days.
11) If delivery is delayed with respect to the delivery time indicated, then Magnus Edizioni will communicate promptly the delay to the client by e-mail.
12) If the transaction is carried out successfully the client will be readdressed to Magnus Webpage and receive an e-mail by PayPal certifying the successful purchase.